The school was built in 2005 in a five-acre plot on the outskirts, in Koskinas village, namely 100 meters from the road that leads to Olympia. It is situated next to a railway line where there is also a train station. The school building and the playground occupy 1600 m2 and 3400m2 respectively. The building consists of a ground floor, a first floor and a basement. There are 10 classrooms and offices for the Headmaster, the Assistant Headmaster and the educational staff. There is also a computer lab and a projection room, a Science lab, a music room, a library, an office for the parents? association, a canteen, a kitchen, a multipurpose hall and a small P.E room for indoor activities. Outdoors there is a basketball, a volleyball and a handball court, a dirt track, an open air theatre and a botanical garden.